This is intended to be a small free tool to make the process of contributing & validating translation files as easy as possible. Click here for installer (Windows XP/Vista). If you don’t have .NET 3.5 installed, it will install this automatically, but this may take a few minutes. Version 0.1.0: Translation template file is not yet implemented because I don’t have the master template here, so “New File” will display an error message. Load an example file instead.
- First edition, for internal review. Basic functionality implemented
- Auto-Install & Update checking
- I don’t have the master file so I took this one off a French translation file that was sent to me. Needs to be replaced by the English master file.
- Loads and Saves edited files, will ask confirmation on overwrite
- Built-in Browser preview for conformity checking.
- Malformed XML files will be rejected during load.
- Transcoding of special characters is done in background
- Sorting of columns possible by clicking on header
- Newline in text messages: use \n
Trackback from your site.