- First edition, for internal review. Basic functionality implemented
- Auto-Install & Update checking
- I don’t have the master file so I took this one off a French translation file that was sent to me. Needs to be replaced by the English master file.
- Loads and Saves edited files, will ask confirmation on overwrite
- Built-in Browser preview for conformity checking.
- Malformed XML files will be rejected during load.
- Transcoding of special characters is done in background
- Sorting of columns possible by clicking on header
- Newline in text messages: use \n
PEAR is a framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components. The code in PEAR is partitioned in “packages”. Each package is a separate project with its own development team, version number, release cycle, documentation and a defined relation to other packages (including dependencies). Packages are distributed as gzipped tar files with a description file inside, and installed on your local system using the PEAR installer.PEAR contains PHP classes that are perfect for serializing data to be passed to a Flex application. Unfortunately, there is currently no package that would allow automatic installation for a Flex/PHP developer that wants to use the PEAR XML Serializer functionality.In this article, I am going to describe how to do a local tweak and installation of the PEAR XML classes on a server that does not have PEAR pre-installed. Even if your server has PEAR installed, this approach will work.